CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Update revisited.

  • We got our paperwork back from the consulate yesterday. I'm a little frustrated that I paid extra for tracking and confirmation, however according to UPS, the package hasn't been mailed yet. But the important thing is that we now have it. Now we need to nail down a decision on the agency.
  • Yesterday I finally was able to park in the garage. However, in the process, my new lap top box was thrown out. With UPC code still attached. Meaning I don't get my rebate. :(
  • Work is very frustrating right now...hoping to be able to work that out soon.
  • Chopped my hair off again last weekend. It's shorter than it's been in a while.

That's all that's been going on recently...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you had decided on the agency.
When did you get a new lap top?
What is going on at work?
Did I give you our new phone #? My new Cell # in on the family site.

Anonymous said...

I guess you shouldn't have told me to throw the box out, huh?