CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Zoo Boo

Ok. So. Halloween. I decided to dress Chloe up like a lion. Why, you ask? Because it's so freakin' cute to hear her go around roaring! I had to do it! I know, I know. But watch the video and you'll see. (You'll also notice her refusal to say Dora. Instead she says Boots. Each and every time.)


Today we went to Zoo Boo. Chloe had an awesome time dressing up in her costume and visiting with the animals. And here are the pictures to prove it!






























5 comments:

Kelli said...

Such a cute little lion!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I love the video

Monique said...

I think Chloe and Ava attended the same zoo school! Ava also roars whenever her brother roars. I loved Chloe's arms swinging when she did her roar. I can't believe I haven't recorded Ava's animal sound yet! ;-)

Anonymous said...

What great pictures and video!!! So cute!

Bobby said...

Chloe is gettin so big. And what a roar!