CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's out there! Sorry this is a day late!

I can't believe it's been two years since I first laid eyes on Chloe in an orphanage in Vietnam. I'm not sure that there's really anything that can top Mother's Day 2007.

In the last two years, Chloe has grown into quite the remarkable little toddler. I wish I could say she's easy-going, laid-back, and well behaved. But as we all know, she's none of those things.

She's a ball of energy, strong willed, and very, shall I say, spirited. She knows what she wants and doesn't have a problem letting you know.

To say she's going through a challenging stage would be a huge understatement. But it's funny...looking back, I'm certainly not surprised by her personality. I'm sure that everyone who traveled with us will agree...you could see that little personality coming a mile away!

But even with all of her challenges, I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world! I love you baby!

Mother's Day 2007

Mother's Day 2008


Mother's Day 2008


1 comments:

mom said...

Well she IS strong willed that is for sure. You will never have to wonder what she really wants.