CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

No!!!!




I know I've written before about how Chloe has a stubborn streak a mile long. Don't get me wrong, she is a very happy child most of the time, but EVERYTHING has to be her idea. And I'm almost to the point that I don't ask her anything anymore because I know what the answer is going to be...NO!

It's so strange, it can be something that she absolutely wants to do, have, see, etc. But if I ask her, she has to say "no". And I'm not really sure where she gets it because it's not like she gets told "No" a lot.

Switching gears a bit, the girl loves her some dinosaurs. It's so funny, she gets so excited when she sees them. While we were in Chicago visiting with Hannah and Esther, there was a dinosaur exhibit at the zoo with a huge mechanical dinosaur moving and roaring. Freaked her out. Every since that day, anytime she sees or hears a dinosaur, you hear, "Dinosaur scare me!" Not in a pitiful or pathetic way, actually she's quite proud of it. Cracks me up. I tried to get it on video this morning, but just ended up with a "No!" fest...

Enjoy! :)


4 comments:

mom said...

Well, I guess maybe you can take "just say no" a bit far. lol

Carissa said...

When did she become such a little girl? And that will so be Johanna in a few years :)

Kelli said...

Love the attitude in the first picture!

Unknown said...

Hello, just wanted to say, I liked this post. It was funny.
Keep on posting!
Wanna get more likes for your youtube video??? Just visit my webpage
Cheap Youtube Likes