CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Get Together!

So we've been thinking... We've been/are doing a lot of stuff around the house (house related/baby related), and we think it would be nice to show everything off! Being that a lot of it is not done yet, I am having great faith that it will turn out nice...or at least better than my paint job in the office! :)
Plus, we thought it would be fun for everyone on both sides of the family to get together. And for Sammi and Rajah to get used to people.
That being said, we wanted to have a little "get together" at our house. I know its hard to coordinate schedules, especially with Christmas coming up, but here is what we were thinking:

December 17th- (Sunday)
December 22nd- (Friday
December 29th- (Friday)

Thoughts? Can you guys (or at least the two or three of your who actually read this:)) make it?

Oh...and can anyone guess what December 29th is???

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

No. What is December 29th?

Anonymous said...

December 29th humm... that is the day that we will be in Arkansas, Oh and it is someone's birthday I think, .... but Who would that be? Oh well, no matter. the 22nd is supposed to be a closing. We will see on that one. The 17th I think is good.

Angel said...

Well, I don't think the 17th is good anymore. I think we just might not worry about it.

Anonymous said...

I know....I know....3 days before the New Year!!! and someone turning one more year older!!

Anonymous said...

What is wrong with the 17th? I am hoping to close before the 22nd so that is not out completely

Angel said...

The 17th is out because Mark has to work. We thought that he might have it off, but no.

Hmm...I know who anonymous #1 is. Anonymous #2 is more of a mystery! Anonymous #1 is too mean to have posted anonymous message 2, so lets see...The possibilities are endless. Let's see how good my guessing skills are.

I think anonymous #2 is......................Kris!?!?!

Anonymous said...

maybe you are correct :)