CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 18, 2006

I'm back!

I would apologize for my lack of posts here recently, but I'm sure that nobody noticed. ;)

HOUSE

We have nixed the open house idea. If anyone wants to come over and see it, feel free. There are a couple of projects that we still have left to do, but as a whole, its coming together nicely. No if anyone is interested in seeing it, feel free to stop by.

JOB

My new job is awesome. Don't regret moving at all. I think it's going to work out really well.

ADOPTION

Things are kind of at a stand still. We are waiting to receive out I-171H. Once we get this form, we will be good to go. We're getting Chloe's room ready. Right now we are looking for a fairly inexpensive rug for her to play on. I think we want it to be a girly rug.

JUJUTSU

Mark got his brown belt over the weekend. He did a good job on his test. Only two more tests and he will be a black belt. After his next test he'll be able to wear spandex shorts and a skirt.

I got my yellow belt. Which really is quite unfortunate. I was hoping to be able to stay a white belt, but no such luck.

NEW INTEREST

So I've decided that I want to take up a new hobby: Photography. I've thought about this before, but never really done anything about it. I've kind of looked around for a photography class, but have been unable to find anything. So if anybody has any suggestions, feel free to let me know. I was at a bookstore over the weekend, and I remember seeing a digital photography book, so maybe after Christmas I will pick that up.


I suppose that I should go ahead and get back to work...I think this is all the news and updates I have for now. Let me know if I left anything out!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course you are wrong I noticed that you have not posted I have been checking & checking & checking and you know what else I did? ...
The house so far looks great. I am proud of you guys, you too David.
I am glad tht you are liking your new job.
I bet Mark is looking forward to the skirt.
congradulations on your yellow belt.
You can always take a Photography class at Ivy tech.

Anonymous said...

I definitely missed your posts, but figured with new job & working on the house you were very busy. We will definitely stop by over the holidays-can't wait to see all the new improvements-especially Chloe's room!! Congrats on your yellow and brown belts. Angel, Raych has been wanting to get into photography also, maybe you can find something together.

Angel said...

We still have one more project to tackle, but it shouldn't be that hard.

Also, have Rachel let me know if she ever finds anything.

Anonymous said...

It's not a skirt, it's a hakama.

Angel said...

A skirt is still a skirt is still a skirt.

Anonymous said...

Hello. Where did you go? Hope you had a Merry Christmas, Great Birthday, and Happy New Year!!! And that the job is going well!!

Anonymous said...

I keep checking & checking & Checking and it looks like someone is getting lazy.

Anonymous said...

I take it you are very busy with new job and studying for test. Miss your blogs-but understand. Hope all is well.