CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 02, 2007

Sneak Preview

Here are my herbs: Cilantro, Basil, Marjoram, and Parsley. I'm also going to be planting some Spearamint and Chives.

These are my tomato plants.


These are a shot of all of them!

On the left are my sweet red peppers, on the right are jalepenos.


These are my melons-cantaloupe.

I'm thinking about ripping all of this out and using the space for some of my herbs and produce. Thoughts???



Can anyone tell me what kind of flowers these are? Daffodils maybe?














6 comments:

Mark said...

those are some beautiful plants you have, I'm still suprised you have kept them alive and haven't killed them yet.

Anonymous said...

you are right on the flowers. we have tons of them just growing in our yard. 10 more days!!!

Angel said...

Hmm...10 more days. Something is not quite right about that! Does SOMEBODY not have to work the weekends? How are things going for you???

Anonymous said...

Ditto What Mark said!! Ditto what Krisaid,Good thing you have not transplanted! It is winter again.

Anonymous said...

You don't even want to know - it would make you sick :)

Things are going ok, I'll send you an email in 11 days!! :)

Anonymous said...

you actually have a green thumb-quite a change from Greenfield. I always planted the actual plants-never from seed. did your daffodils survive? we planted bulbs for the first time and my crocus and daffodills are drooping hope they pop back- I am proud of you!!