CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

NEWS!

So we are officially leaving for Vietnam on the 10th of May! We will get there Friday night at 9:50pm. That means about 10:50am friday local time. So we will have been in flight (or laid over) for about 25 hours!!!

We will be (hopefully) posting pictures and updating as we go, so be sure to check back here frequently!

Also, we are having a little celebration thingie this Friday, the 4th from 5-8 or whenever at my Mom's. Anyone who is reading this is invited, if I haven't talked to you, feel free to call me or my mom.

Our flight back is scheduled for June 1st. We will arrive back in Indianapolis at about 3:30pm on Saturday the 2nd. That time is subject to change, as if we get done early, we will try to fly back early. If things get held up, we'll be later. Actually I will be later, as Mark HAS to make the flight back so that he can work Saturday night. So there's a possiblity of us coming back seperately. Hopefully that doesn't happen though!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I an glad to see you are back to the blog. I hope everyone knows and will visit.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you two!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you both! Can't wait to meet Chloe in person.
I never intended to be inactive in this site for this long, but I'm back now.
That is crazy about the Jeep deal, I can't believe that the guy was jerking you around for his own conveinience(sp) trying to make that March commission and you would have ended up with something you didn't want if you hadn't stood up and challenged him. GOOD FOR YOU!!!!