CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Day 9

Today was pretty much a lazy day. We stayed in most of the day. We had breakfast in the hotel, ordered in for lunch, then just had ice cream for dinner. No real shopping. Today was kind of rainy...

I don't really have much to update, so I'll leave it at that. I'll probably do a short update tomorrow, then Monday, hopefully we'll have a substantial one...

Thanks everyone who is helping out at home, we really appreciate it. Hope Sammi and Raj aren't being too difficult.

We're going to have a lot of organizing to do when we get home for Chloe's room. Going through what actually fits her, etc.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, sounds like something didn't happen yet, G&R-right? You must be totally frustrated!! Especially since you are paying to stay there and nothing has happened yet. I'll bet you really miss her-I do and haven't even seen her. Will continue to pray and all will happen in His time. Just continue to pray for safety and enjoy each other. Things will be fine at home-am sure your family is taking care of S&R and everything. Love you lots,

Anonymous said...

Well Keep your chins up and just enjoy yourselves. I know the delays are sucky but it will all be worth it in the end. Don't worry about things here, everything is fine. Jason took Sammi & Rajah over to Marty & Charity's to play in their Zoo. I am sure they are loving it. Sammi & Rajah that is. I will loke forward to your next post. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

You guys try to make the most of your time together, which you certainly don't have much of back here. I know you are anxious to be with the baby but it will happen, that's why you're there.