CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Day 10-Continued

So it's almost 7pm Sunday night here...

Mark still is not feeling well. He's been having GI issues and has been throwing up all day. He's got a bad headache...I'm assuming from all the fluid loss. Another family gave him something to stop the vomiting, so that's been a little better, he's trying to drink some pedialyte. He hasn't been out of bed all day and we started him on some antibiotics, just in case. We're hoping it's just a one day thing...

I'm not sure what exactly made him sick. Yesterday we had breakfast in the hotel, same as normal. We got carryout from a resteraunt that we've frequently eaten at for lunch, and then we weren't really hungry for dinner, so we got an ice cream cone. If it is food related, it would make the most sense if it were the ice cream cone, but I had one too, although a different flavor. But I also tried some of his as well.

Anyway, hopefully he's feeling well enough to get out of bed tomorrow. I'll keep everyone posted...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW is sounds like a nasty one make sure he gets as much as that pedialyte down as he possibly can I am sure you know this already I hope he is better real soon I know you will keep us posted. Love ya

jenn said...

That is rough. My husband was a bit more sensitive while over there than I was, perhaps this is the same. Tell him to drink a soda or alcohol (beer is good (try Tiger), it doesn't have to be hard alcohol) with every meal and it will help. Once Brian started doing that he had no more issues. Hoping it's a 24 hour thing and goes away soon.

Anonymous said...

Sure hope Mark is feeling better!!Mom is worried about him even though he is an adult. I know you will take care of him Angel-just keep him drinking so he doesn't get worse-maybe Jenn knows from experience as Mark has a more sensitive stomach than you. Will continue to pray-you are always in my thoughts and prayers especially since you are so far away. Missed you for the girls birthdays-had a cookout and all played wiffle ball in backyard. Love you all and miss you!!

Anonymous said...

Miss hearing from you, but as they say "no news is good news". Hope so in this case. Hope Mark is feeling better - I know he has a sensitive stomach - probably like his Dad. Love you all much, Dad