CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Future Star...

Chloe got her very own basketball goal for Easter! I was a little concerned as last week I tried to get her to play basketball outside with a full size ball, but all she was interested in doing was playing soccer. But with her new goal, she shows that she's a complete natural!

First time's a charm!
And she tries again....
And again....
And again....making it each time!
See....she's showing me how it's done!
Well, that's enough of that. I can't spend all night trying to teach you to play.
Every super star needs a break every once awhile...no more cameras!
And lest you all think that was making this all up, I told the little super star that we needed to get video to show off her skills. So here it is. Enjoy! :)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute...and please do not show this to my husband...our kids will be playing when they get home!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. WHAT A Ham!

Bobby said...

Now that is soooo cute. Right now the N.O. Hornets are doing well, but you never know!

Anonymous said...

That was *so* cute!!!

Kelli said...

Very cute video!

Dorothy said...

Okay. Could anything be cuter? I just love being able to see her run around, and hear the sound of her voice. I miss your little Clo-Clo and I haven't even met her yet!