CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 09, 2008

It seems like there is not enough time in the day for me to accomplish everything that i want to. I feel like I'm constantly doing the same every day chores (laundry, dishes (no dishwasher), bills, picking up after Chloe) every single day. Then after all those things are done, I have to decide what I'm going to do next. There really is so much that I want to fit in, like actually CLEANING instead of picking up, organizing, dusting, exercising, watching TV, email, studying, resting, sleeping, etc. But I have to make a choice, and honestly, usually I'm so exhausted that I don't end up doing anything productive.

To help myself out, there are certain things that I will or won't do to save time and messes/work. For example, I'll only keep so many things in Chloe's reach, that way she can't make as much of a mess. Or I'll line anything that I cook on with aluminum foil to save time cleaning it later. I don't really let Chloe feed herself unless its something that is relatively non-messy. Never do I let her use ketchup by herself, for example.

However, we were having dinner at my last night, when she insisted on giving her ketchup and letting her eat on her own. And this is why I don't let her have it on her own :) :


















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha one more thing on your list - Give Chloe a bath! She did that just for you mom!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...that is way too cute! She certainly figured out the fine art of fingerpainting with her food!

Anonymous said...

Now come on Angel, you KNOW that was cute. Cleaning her up was not that bad, even if you did insist that I do it. you were just worried that she would smear it all over you. lol

Anonymous said...

ROFL. That's all there is to say. (Besides "Cutest thing EVER!")