CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What a mess...

Most of you who know me, know that I don't particularly enjoy cleaning. To that end, I try to do things with Chloe that minimizes me having to clean as much as possible. For example, I try to keep her playing in one part of the house, we play outside as much as possible, and I don't give her messy foods to eat.

So tonight we're grilling out some chicken. We were playing outside when Chloe decided she was ready to come in. While I am doing some dishes, she's playing in the pantry with the canned goods, as she always does. I remember that the chicken is still cooking, so I leave her in the kitchen and run outside to grab the chicken real quick. I'm gone MAYBE 10 seconds at the most. Imagine my surprise when I come in to this:

What you can't see is that when I see this, I just sit down on the ledge/step (you can kinda see it in the bottom right) and watch her for a second, thinking about how much of a pain its going to be to clean up. I debate trying to find a broom VS grabbing the vaccuum. The vaccuum wins out, as I'm not exactly sure where my broom/dustpan is. So I run to the laundry room to grab it, and when I get back Chloe is riding through the mess on her Dora bike/car thing. So it ended up being a HUGE mess.

And here is a bonus picture:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to stop throwing flour on the floor and blaming that poor baby!

Anonymous said...

No kidding!!!

Anonymous said...

HAHA! I would hate to clean it up....but that picture is so cute!