CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy Birthday Chloe!!!

Here's Chloe's 2nd Birthday Montage. And I'm also posting some cute pictures from today for those of you who don't want to sit through the whole video!

Enjoy!








If you missed Chloe's slide show from last year, you can view it here.


Public Service Announcement:

So as most of you know, my house was broken in to a few months back. They took off with a big flat panel LCD TV, my Ipod and Ipod transmitter, some cash, my cell phone, and my lap top. Now all that is just stuff. The scariest part is that Chloe and I were upstairs sleeping at the time. But I digress. My point is that with my laptop gone, I lost ALL my pictures of Chloe. I had not backed them up anywhere. So this slide show was made possible by me going back through my blog and downloading pictures, and from pictures my mom took. So Thanks! And keep all your doors locked, alarms on, and pictures backed up!

7 comments:

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday Chloe! I share my birthday with one cool chick!

Anonymous said...

Great Job as usual Angel!

Anonymous said...

May I ask where the music came from? It's precious, especially the first song.

She's adorable!
(another)Chloe

Angel said...

Thanks!!!

The music is by Francis England. The first and last song are from one CD, while the middle song is from another. I'm not sure off the top of my head what the cd is called, but if you are interested, leave your email and I'll let you know!

Anonymous said...

I Was Wondering If I Could Have A Copy Of This Vid For My Computer?
And Maybe Last Years If It's Available?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chloe! (Sorry I am late...)

Monique said...

OMG....I am so glad you and Chloe were okay. I'm kind of glad you weren't aware what was going on downstairs while the robbery was taking place. That is definitely one of my biggest fears and "never say never" doesn't cut it. I am paranoid about every little noise in the middle of the night. Happy belated birthday to Chloe. I'd forgotten that Ava and Chloe share a birthday (almost...Ava's bday is Jan 10th).