CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Due to my lack of sleep and work schedule, all my days seem to flow together and I have a little trouble keeping my days straight. Not to mention what the stress and lack of sleep has done to my memory...so I'm gonna do my best to post interesting happenings since the last post.

I can't remember when my last post was, and I'm too lazy to go back and check before I write this, but I planted some herbs on Monday. Dill, Marjoram, Parsely, Chives, Cilantro, and something else, I can't remember. I am very excited to say that they have already started sprouting! Plus then on Tuesday I planted some jalepeno peppers, red peppers, canteloupe, and tomatoes. The melons have begun to sprout already as well!!!

As you guys know, we sent our documents over to Vietnam already. I've been really stressing because we had to resend an application and some pictures, and our documents are getting ready to expire. If they expire, we have to start everything over again. By expiring, I mean they have to be submitted to the IAD before they hit the six month mark. That would REALLY suck.

But just 10 minutes ago, I got the following email:

Hello Angel, I just spoke to Thuy she said that your dossier has been handed in. They are waiting for a list of children from the orphanage's that we work with to come in so that they can match you. They thought this would happen next week.
So I am pretty excited!!!

I've been thinking about this a lot here recently. I think that no matter what happens, we will end up with the child that we were meant to have. It's been a long road to get here, and stressful, but I know that it will be worth every single bit of it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys, our thoughts and prayers are with you, sounds like something might finally be happening! Angel, hope another job comes through for you-think they are asking way too much!! Am excited about your new vehicle-can't wait to see it. Hope we can see you sometime soon!!

Anonymous said...

bqHey I am SOOOOOO excited for the WHOLE family. I know thing will be moving along now. I can't wait to see you driving your new car! lol
love ya

Anonymous said...

Hang on, you are almost done!!!!

Angel said...

So we had some issues with the car thing...I will share them later, so be sure and check back...