CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Pictures!!!

She likes to chase after the camera, so it's hard to get pictures of her now... :)


The box is her new favorite toy of the moment....


I just love this little outfit...my mom says she looks like a little boy in it...Poor Bella!


I REALLY just love this outfit!


Big Yawn... (And as a disclaimer, I'm in the middle of trying to dry my hair. This is how our morning routine goes. I get out of the shower, sit down, turn on Christmas music, and we dry my hair together... :) )





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So someone else who loves CHristmas music just like me! Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

We will get her some stick-on ear bling for when she wears that outfit.

Angel said...

My mom said "ear bling". Ha ha. That's funny!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah, that would be cute, but you know how long miss Chloe would leave them on, she IMMEDIATELY pulls them hats off,lol sides, she looks cute in that outfit with or without the ear bling.
I like the pic where she's pulling open the verticles to look outside. Can't see her face, but it is a cute pic

Anonymous said...

Well we can pretend that she is looking outside.... but in reality she is likely trying to tear the slats off. Lol Just kidding we all know Miss Chloe would NEVER do anything that dastardly!