CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bad Blogger, But I need a favor

I know, I know. It's awful.

But I've been without my computer for awhile now. It got a virus and has been out of commission. I ended up have to completely reinstall windows and lost a lot of things that I had saved.

Unfortunately, all the links on my favorites list are gone. Do you know what that means? I don't have all my favorite blog addresses anymore. So if you are reading, and you have a blog, if you can either comment with your address, or send me an email (amhunter82@yahoo.com) I would REALLY appreciate it!

Quick update:

Chloe had her 15 month well baby checkup last week. Remember how I said she was 23lbs??? Turns out I was wrong...or at least my scale was. She's only 19lbs. So not so much of an impressive weight gain. But what do you do. She's healthy and happy, what more could I ask for!?!? :)

7 comments:

KrisJ said...

O so glad that she is growing. Tiny little ones are fun though and as long as she is growing dont worry! And Im sorry your computer went down, but you can still find me over at herewecomevietnam.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh that so bites...I am so sorry all that happened but Chloe sounds so good!

Bobby said...

We got a computer virus that was so bad while in Viet Nam that we couldn't us my laptop. We had to call on other families who were nice enough to let me use theirs. Here are some of their websites:

http://sweetlittlebrother.blogspot.com/

http://eilababy.blogspot.com/

And Zubin, Lily’s bf in VN!

http://mothermotherocean.blogspot.com/

Everybody knows about Lucy’s site:

http://vietnamlucy.blogspot.com/

That was one of the first blogs I found when we first switched over from China.

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to hear she's healthy and happy! :)

I think you're on my blog (if not and you want to be, let me know). http://ourfamilywalk.blogspot.com

Kelli said...

That would be horrible- I don't know what I would do if I lost my favorites list! Chloe sounds like she doing well though!

Anonymous said...

Just checking in--I hope you are ok after the earthquake last night! I'm sure you felt it more at your house than I did at mine (I slept through it. LOL!! But I remember what the one felt like when I was in our room at the Somerset in Vietnam...those things are nasty feeling!)

Anonymous said...

Oh no! So sorry to hear about your computer. :(

Clearly you feed her--lol. The kid's forever covered in ketchup! She's just a peanut is all.