CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Spring is in the Air

The weather has been SO great here recently. Chloe and I have really been taking advantage of being outside. We've been doing a lot of picnicing, playing, and gardening (I use this word VERY loosely).

Some of you may vaguely remember my attempt at a "farm" last spring/summer. Yeah, it didn't turn out very well with the sudden travel, new baby, and everything else. I kind of gave up on it midseason. Well, fear not, I'm going to take another stab at it. Only this time I'm going to be a little more conservative and realistic. I'll probably just stick with some tomatoes, jalepenos, and green peppers, possibly grean beans, and see what happens. I think Chloe will really be up for helping me this year. We'll see.

Some of the things I'm looking forward to in May:
*My "farm"
*Watching Chloe discover playing outside, in the water, etc.
*City Market Farmers Market. (Every Wednesday)
*500 Festival 5K (You might have to remind me that I said this, I might not find it so exciting once it actually gets here)
*Primary Election Day
*Memorial Day

So I've really been wanting to post some pictures, but unfortunately I can't for the life of me find my usb cable. So until then we will be picture free.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure your farm will turn out much better this year! Chloe will simply love helping you, just keep her away from the earth worms.

Bobby said...

So I guess until you find the cable we’re just going to have to use our imaginations to see that beautiful face of Chloe! Just kidding, I a terrible blog-aholic!