CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Chinese Festival

On Saturday we made a last minute stop at the Chinese Festival in Military Park and got to meet up with Aiden and his mom Kelli.

It was a beautiful day to be outside and we had a great time. We made some lanterns, saw a dragon dance, and watched the lantern walk.

Some pictures:

Chloe and Aiden crashed the Chinese Checkers booth!







I'm pretty sure Chloe had a new best friend!





Chloe was pretty excited for the first week of Sunday night football!




And another one showing off her cute braids! It was her first time having her hair in braids and now she wants them ALL the time!


I had planned on posting this video because it makes me laugh. Now I'm hesitating a little bit as it kind of makes my child seem a little cannibalistic. I can't tell you where she got it from, but I can tell you with complete confidence that it WASN'T me! And she thinks it's the most hilarious thing ever. I know, I know. But it's still cute.






6 comments:

Bobby said...

Good job getting her on video. Every time I take the camera out Lily only wants to see the video, so it’s very hard to catch some of our favorite antics. She likes to pretend like she takes my nose and sometimes eats it! Wow, where did that come from, must be too much PBS!

mom said...

Chole has a very severe case of too much Pa, (grandpa).

mom said...

Did I just spell chloe wrong? Who rearranged the keys on my laptop?

mom said...

Oh yes I almost forgot, The Colts won their first reg. season game, how did the Bears do against the broncos? Is that who they played?

mom said...

oh no it was the packers wasn't it? Anyway how did they do?

Kelli said...

We had a great time too! Can't wait to meet up again...even if Chloe is wearing the wrong jersey. Cute video!