CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Moment of Truth...

So I started this blog because I thought it would be a fun way to keep everyone up to date on what's going on with the adoption process.

I will admit that I haven't posted as much as I would have liked to so far, but here is why: It takes a lot of time to try and explain everything that is going on because the process can be very tedious at times. But when I do post, it seems that there is only one person who really does any commenting. Because I can't see who views the blog without posting, I can only assume that the one person is the only one who actually reads this. However, posting becomes pointless because I usually have daily contact with this person so it would be just as easy, if not easier, to just tell her in person. Now, I don't mind posting, I enjoy it actually, but I don't want to waste my time.

So, the moral of the story is that unless I get some participation, I am going to abandon fort and you all will have to get your news the old fashioned way, (if I remember).

Love you all!

(At the time of posting, points go out to my mom, John, and Aunt Jan. I am undecided as to the amount of points needed to keep this alive. :) )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! I am reading it! I just don't have time to post a comment usually.

Angel said...

Well then you get a point and are off the hook too! :)