CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Weekend Update

Not much to report on the adoption front for over the weekend.

  • On Saturday Mark and I tore up the carpet in the bedroom that will be the baby's room. We got all the staples, nails, and tack strips up. So now we just need to get it sanded and then maybe stained/polyurastained.
  • Also, I went out and got the armoire that matched the crib that we got. (That way Mark won't have to give up his closet... :) ) I think that he may work on getting it put together tomorrow.

Non Adoption/Baby related:

  • I think that we have decided to go ahead and have central air and heating installed. We tried to get an estimate from Dial One Hoosier, but he didn't want to give me an estimate without Mark being present, so his loss. But the guy who we decided to go with came very highly recommended and he wasn't a jerk.
  • I start my "new" job tomorrow. It's not a really a new job, but it's at a new location. As most of you know, we merged with another CPA firm. So now I get the added bonus of having to drive all the way up to 96th and Meridian---and put up with the traffic that goes along with it...

Well, that's it for tonight. Hope everyone had a good weekend and I will talk to you soon!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a busy weekend. So when are you having the central air & heat instaslled?

Anonymous said...

opps I spelled installed wrong.

Anonymous said...

Mark won't have to give up his closet? Huh, and who has 2 closets already. I wonder? Maybe Angel?

Anonymous said...

hi guys, rest assurred I am reading but don't always have a lot to say. We are still trying to figure out how to answer your comments, i.e. the website mechanics. Love ya's, T & K

Anonymous said...

Hi Angel

sorry for all the testing. hope you had a great day. Love T/K

Anonymous said...

dfs

Angel said...

Anonymous---

Who has two EXTRA rooms? I wonder... I'll have think on that awhile...

Angel said...

Central Air/Heat will be installed next Monday I believe.
***********

And feel free to test all you want~

***********

Hope everyone had a great weekend!