CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 27, 2006

Results...

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but here is a list of people who are checking out the blog on a regular basis: My mom, John, Aunt Jan, Kris, and Anonymous (although I believe anonymous has to be told... :) )

Because I don't want to deprive the people who are taking the time to read and comment, I will keep going. However, I may refuse to discuss anything related to the adoption that has been posted on this site with anyone who has access but doesn't visit. ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, that sucks. I wouldn't have walked 1.5 miles through the freezing rain. I would have just dropped in the mail box and called it good. I did however get my socks soaked at work today because it was raining all day, and then had school after work, so I spent a minimum of 8 hours with my socks soaked and driving me nuts. I hate that...

Angel said...

Jason gets a point now too...

Anonymous said...

I want points even if I didn't get my socks wet today. I got wet everywhere else when Rocky bolted out the door at Perkins.

Angel said...

Here's the thing, I am considering you a seasoned blog commenter at this point. That means that your comment about wet socks should go under "Had a Bad Day...) :) So he bolted out at Perkins IN ADDITION to the stunt he pulled with the cat???

On a side note, Jason's point was for reading.

Anonymous said...

Yes His Perkins stunt would be IN ADDITION to his cat stunt! It's a good thing I love him or he could very well become Toast!