CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I have the laziest child in the world...

Not really. She is actually a very active toddler, never stops.

But she does have one lazy tendancy that drives me crazy. Can't remember if I've mentioned it or not. But she refuses to walk over to a particular destination. If she knows where she wants to go, she wants you to take her. Usually it's the swingset. She'll take a few steps towards it and then turn and hold her arms out to me, expecting me to carry her the rest of the way. If I don't, she will throw herself down on the ground hysterically crying.

Today we went to the pool. I tried arm floaties on her...not a hit. We stayed in the pool for about an hour, then I went to my car to get some clothes to change into. I ask her if she wants to walk over to the "swings". (playground). She says yes. Again, takes a couple of steps across the parking lot and expects me to carry her.

Now if we are somewhere like the mall where it would be easier to carry her, no way, she has to walk. Go figure. :)


On to some cute pictures!!!!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your job is to do WHATEVER Chloe wants you too at least that is what she told me. VERY CUTE pictures.

Bobby said...

I love the 70s style outfit. Groovy Man!

KrisJ said...

Love the photos! And I think that is pretty normal for that age. Hope the house is starting to be nice to you!