CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

If you think this is bad, you should see the other guy....

Just kidding.


But Chloe had her first noticable accident this past week.

She was sitting in one of those booster seat/high chair things. Unfortunately it wasn't tied down, she leaned forward and fell on her head. Luckily she was ok, she just ended up with a knot on her forehead and a black eye.

Sidenote: Before anyone thinks about giving me a hard time about this, we did end up taking her to prompt care to make sure everything was ok. And we have taken steps to make sure this doesn't happen again.
These pictures really don't do it justice, but its the best that I could get :)

I've also been trying to teach Chloe animal sounds. She can do dog, cat, duck, tiger, owl, and elephant (which is totally cute, she does this little hand motion to imitate the trunk... :).

Anyway, the other day I tried to teach her to make a fish face. Her fish face kind of looks like she's about to kiss someone. Now she goes around doing it all the time, especially when I try to take her picture.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor baby! Her fish face is the cutest though.

Anonymous said...

OUCH!! Poor thing!! I hope she's doing ok now...kids are great at doing things to give their mommies heart attacks!

Anonymous said...

You stole my line!:) She is the cutest though.

Anonymous said...

No pictures of that hideous jersey you put on her?

Bobby said...

That hurts to look at, but I'm glad she's ok. We've only had one minor bump (no black eye). But that was harder on me than her. I know there we be many more down the road, let's just hope WE can handle it.

Monique said...

LOVE the fish face! I feel for Chloe. My son fell into a doorframe at the daycare when he was three and his eye and whole side of face swelled up and turned purple for days. He looked like the elephant's baby! We would go into stores and he'd ask me why people were staring at him. I felt like people were staring at me like I had something to do with it! He also has had stitches over his eye but that was another year. So yeah..I have a LOT of gray hair ;-)