CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 22, 2007

First Glimpse of Chloe

If my memory serves me correctly, which it usually does (unless of course I'm talking about misplacing something), I never posted Chloe's referral pictures. I have them out at her shower, but never officially posted, so I thought that I would share.

I'm not sure when the last one was taken, but the first three were taken March 22, which would have made her 2 months and 20 days old.

She was such a cute little thing! It's funny looking back at these pictures now. Of course I was so excited when I first saw them. There's nothing like seeing her for the very first time. But looking back at them now is a little different. At that time, all I could see was her physical appearance. Looking now, I see so much personality in the pictures. The expressive eyes, what those looks mean, I can guess what kind of mood she's probably in, etc. Too Sweet!





These pictures were taken today...meaning there is exactly six months between the time the first three pictures were taken and these. She has changed so much, but you can still see that little 2 month old in these pictures. So precious!!!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is So Beautiful!!! you'll find no bias here!