CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 03, 2007

Long time coming...plus pictures

Ok...lots has been happening, haven't felt like blogging about it. Sorry!

But I'm going to start doing a better job again, I promise!

So I'm starting back to work tomorrow. I don't really know how I feel about it. Well, actually, I do, it's just that I feel two absolutely opposite ways. First, I really don't want to go. I don't want to have to spend that much time away from Chloe. I don't want to miss the little things in her life. But unfortunately, money doesn't grow on trees, therefore, I have to work again.

If I could get past all that, I would have to say that I'm a little excited. It's been almost five months since I've worked. At least in the workforce;) I think that it will be good for me to get back to putting my degrees to use. Plus, I kinda enjoy what I do... So tune in next week for the official verdict.

Chloe and I have been doing very well. We've had a lot to adjust to in the last few weeks, but I think things are coming together. Or at least we're settling into a routine.

Chloe is teething really bad right now I think. I only say this becauase she's been super fussy and has had a major runny nose for the past week. She hasn't been sleeping well. However, I have yet to feel where any teeth might be coming in, so who knows???

She is up to 14.75 lbs. She's up and moving all over the place. She can get up on her hands and knees to crawl, just she usually just prefers to do the army crawl thing. She uses anything she can get her hands on to pull herself up. I'm sure she'll be standing before long.
She was officially eight months old yesterday!

That's about it for now...look for another post in the next day or so. Now here are the MANY pictures I've been promising:















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well now it is about time I have had severtal people ask me why u haven't posted lately so I told them you fell down the stairs and broke all your fingers. Ok I lied but It was the best I could come up with on short notice.
Beautiful pictures of Chloe! I think I took one of them but maybe not ... My pictures seldom come out well. Anyway good to see u up and running again.
Love ya, Mom

Anonymous said...

hey hey, there you are! Your fingers must have healed, lol. Chloe is growing so quckly! her hair looks alot thicker too, maybe it wasjust the shot. I see you snuck in one of Serenity as well.

Anonymous said...

ooops, I forgot, Congrats on getting back to work, sorry it means being away from the baby.

Anonymous said...

Hey there. How are you? These are great pictures! By the way, I have a picture of Jonathan on my myspace account. Check it out. I hope you are enjoying your new job. Does it feel good to be in the work force again? Lots of love. Kim and Jackie