CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 03, 2007

Ok--So this is my first attempt at using the video feature of my camera. So lets see how this works.

To set the scene, Chloe cries when she's ready to wake up. But the instant that she sees me it turns to a laugh. Now the sound that you hear her make, I think that's her favorite thing to say right now.

FYI--Immediately after I took this video, I picked Chloe up out of her crib and walked three steps and sat down on the recliner with her. I sat her on my lap facing me, and we continued our quest to find our noses. She did very well. Then--out of nowhere--She projectile vomits all over me. I had given her a banana before her nap and she had eaten almost the whole thing. So it was all banana. So I have vomit covering myself and her. She decided to reach down and stick her hand in it and then rub it all over her face. The whole time, she just thinks that it's the funniest thing in the world! And for those of you that don't know, I have a think with vomit. I can't handle it. So it was quite the mess to deal with, all with me trying to figure out how to clean it up without it touching either of us anymore than it had to...

Unfortunately, I think that she's has a virus--She didn't eat much more after the banana. This morning she would only eat about three bites of food and then she got sick again. Same thing with lunch/dinner. :( So here's to hoping she gets better soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't get the video to show anything but shadow.

snacknuts said...

The other video is nice, but I want a video of you getting projectile vomited on.

Angel said...

I wish I would have gotten that on video! It was priceless! Especially how funny she found it...