CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 07, 2007

Sad day and Advice

Today was a very sad for Chloe...it was her last day of swimming lessons!

She missed Tuesday because she was sick, but we thought she still had them next week. But we found out today that was not the case... So maybe we'll sign her up again!

ADVICE:

I think i failed in my video abilities. I am going to go ahead and blame my camera though. There are some things that digital camera just can't do. And I guess mine can't be a video camera as well.

That being said, I want to purchase a video camera. But I want one that somewhat easily lets me upload to a computer. And my budget is somewhat tight... Any suggestions???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say Sign her up again! Video Camera????

jenn said...

check out the flip videos. we LOVE ours seeing as it fits in our pocket and plugs right into the USB port for uploading. We have the lowest grade version and are very pleased with it! (about $130?)

Angel said...

That's awesome...I've wondered about the flip video, but I wasn't sure how well it worked. Good to know that you can get good quality from one...