CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 07, 2007

Playplace and Santa

I want to start by saying that Santa ripped me off today!

I went to the mall thinking that I could take some pictures with Chloe on Santa's lap...

My mistake. Apparently, you can only take your own pictures with a minimum purchase.

Ok--I think I can work with that. I'll just get a small picture. Wrong!

The cheapest package I could get was $25! And that was only for 1- 5x7 and 4-wallets. So I'm totally going to take them to the kodak picture machine to get my money's worth!

Anyway, enjoy!

















3 comments:

Carissa said...

Cute pictures! She is so adorable!

snacknuts said...

I wonder if those guys they hire to play Santa feel bad about ripping off families. I mean, I wouldn't, but I'm a terrible person.

Angel said...

Thanks!!!

I don't think they feel bad...I mean look at Santa, he's downright jolly about it. And you should have seen how quickly he put her down, hence me only getting three of my own pictures!

And you should totally be one of those mall Santas... :)