CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Little View into Chloe's life...

You can't really tell here, but this is Chloe trying to decide which "baby" (see previous post) she wants to "brush". She goes through this process every time I do her hair.


This picture I just thought was cute :)


Disclaimer: Absolutely no babies were harmed in the taken of this picture. Actually this is Chloe's response to me asking her to stand still so I can take her picture. And actually you can apply this face to anytime you don't let her have her way. As soon as she realized it doesn't work she stops though, so that's nice. She doesn't quite understand that I think its adorable! (She actually keeps squinting her eyes really hard until she's able to squeeze tears out...it's crazy!)


These next two pictures are typical of what I experience when I put Chloe in a car seat. We went to a picnic the over the weekend about a half hour away and this was Chloe's reaction pretty much the whole time. After about 15 minutes I just told her to smile and blindly took her pictures a few times. Don't you feel bad for her???




These last few pictures are of Chloe playing with her "blocks". Notice the necklace and shades:)

An interesting note about this blocks: I went to the store on a mission to find her some blocks. I wanted some that stuck together as her coordination isn't the greatest yet and I wanted her to easily be able to build with them. So I'm envisioning finding a cheap $5-10/box. But no, this is all I can find....

$28.99 for this tub of blocks. Most of you who know me know that I don't like to spend a lot of money on things, especially toys. So I put this in my cart, intending to walk around the store and finish my shopping and make a decision at the end. Obviously I had a week moment and we came home the proud new owners of a $30 box of blocks!

But I must admit, I actually don't regret this at all! The child LOVES them. She would play with them all night, every night if she could. Every morning when I wake her up, before we even get downstairs, she starts chanting, "blocks, blocks, blocks". Every time we come home from somewhere, the same thing. And its not like its just because they are new...we've had them for over a month, possibly two and she STILL LOVES them. Probably the best toy I've ever gotten her.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures, such typical Chloe.