CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Little Things

So Chloe is STILL not sleeping through the night. She's usually up 3-4 times a night still to eat.

Like I've said before, while I wouldn't mind getting a full night's sleep, I really don't mind getting up with her, as she just takes her bottle and goes right back to sleep. To be honest, I think I'll kind of miss it when she stops getting up.

It's really the cutest little scene. She's crying, so I go in her room and pick her up. She's usually always lying on her stomach and so I have to pick her up and turn her around. She immediately takes one of her arms and puts it around me. She never opens her eyes, but she automatically opens her mouth and starts moving it around waiting for me to put the bottle in it. It's like she's still half asleep, but knows what's supposed to happen. It is too cute. But maybe you have to be there. I would definitely take my word for it though.

NEWSFLASH

I don't think that I've blogged about this, and I'm too lazy to go back and check, but Chloe is officially off and running. Well, not really running, but walking is definitely her preferred mode of transportation now. It is way cute, especially with how little she is.

Today we played in the playplace at the mall for the first time. Chloe LOVED it. She especially loves being around other babies. Unfortunately not all babies love being around her, but she's dealing with it well.

Well, that's all for today...

3 comments:

Carissa said...

I was just talking about that tonight, that the small things we may not like as much about children can soon become those longed after days! Enjoy it now while it is here, you never know what new discoveries and fun tomorrow will bring!

Angie said...

Call me crazy, but getting up in the middle of the night is not one of the things I miss! Although invariably one of the older ones will need something during the night, so maybe I haven't had a full opportunity to miss it. Eli has been getting up about once a night. He has had an ear infection for two months, so I have to get up with him. I think you don't mind getting up because after a couple of hours of not seeing them, you look forward to it. But I would much rather see him in the morning, smiling at me with his hair messed up and his check red from laying on it than barely see him in the dark at 2:00 in the morning!

jenn said...

I can't believe it's been nearly two weeks since I've checked your blog. I love all the photos, the chair toy is the xource of many toddler smack down fights inour house. What is it about that chair!?!?

I kind of like being up with one of the twins at night too. It's such a soft and quiet time, I love it and just don't get too many moments like that during the day. We are just now sleeping through the night at 16 months old, so hang in there, you might have a few more to go.