CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 12, 2007

Swimming Lessons

So Chloe is starting swimming lessons this week. Twice a week, for a half hour. It will last approximately a month.

I know what you all are thinking now...Swimming lessons, huh? And yes, I am aware that she probably won't actually learn to swim. But I'll be in the water with her and I think we'll have lots of fun regardless. And I think Chloe will love it! And depending on how much she likes it, we might do it again.

I've been waiting for this forever. I actually signed her up for the lessons while we were still inVietnam :)

Hopefully I can get some pictures while we are there and post them....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I bet she is cute in a swim suit!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable in her swim suit! Did we get pictures mom?