CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Chloe the race car driver....

Whenever we go by any kind of arcade, Chloe HAS to go in. And there's one game in particular that she HAS to play.

RACING. Huh. Go figure.

Anyway, I just got one of those flip cameras and am figuring out how to use it. I tried taking some video of Chloe playing her game, but it didn't turn out really well. She gets really into it, jumping up and down and everything. But for some reason, whenever I turn the camera on, she stops. So I did the best I could, you'll just have to imagine the rest... :)

I know the video isn't the greatest, but like I said, I'm just learning and I wanted to see how video does on my blog. So enjoy~


3 comments:

Carissa said...

Man the video is not working - but it sounds cute!

Anonymous said...

Ok Fix the video! it does sound cute.

Anonymous said...

I was able to access the video through my email, don't know why it is not working here, it is cute