CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 15, 2009

15/30 Failure!

So I know I've missed a few days. I've sort of been in a funk this weekend. I just couldn't bring myself to write any entries. Anyway, I'm going to cheat and go back and write posts for those days. So be on the look out.

Today I became the proud new owner of a 2009 Silver Nissan Altima. It really all came down to what could fit in my budget. There were some other cars that I liked, but I don't really like any car more than the others enough to want to spend any extra money. So there you have it. I had a horrible time at the dealership. I had the good guy salesperson, and then the sneaky finance chick. I can't tell you how many ridiculous extra fees they kept trying to sneak in there. In the end, I walked about with having to have them take off about 1,500 in extra fees, as well as convince her that I was serious that I didn't want the $1,000 extra credit insurance policy, life insurance, etc. It only look me calling her out on those things 5 times, then threatening to get up and walk out unless she fix the paperwork and stop adding extra hidden fees. (I loved the fact that I got a GREAT deal on the car, a $1,500 rebate, and put 20% down on the car, and she still insisted that I needed a $500 gap insurance coverage.)

It makes me feel bad that they are able to pull those things over on people!

So I had one of those weekends where the bad news just came rolling in. Some significant, some not so much in the grand scheme of things, but still. One being that my camera got left outside over night and had to endure I nice thunder storm. Seems to be taking pictures still, but it's definitely not quite right.

At any rate, I'll leave you with a few pictures:

0 comments: