CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 05, 2009

5/30 Apology

Gosh. I don't really have it in me to come up with a good post.

I've been dealing with the insurance company all day. If you want to know which insurance company NOT to ever do business with, let me know!

So Chloe has started making this face. It's so funny to me. She just randomly will walk around doing it. She scrunches her nose up like a pig and then will do it over and over again. She especially likes to do it when I'm about to take a picture...


Chloe is such a stubborn child. You can ask her to do something, she'll start to do it, then realize she is listening and put a stop to it. This next video will illustrate my point:



I finally got to her to somewhat cooperate, but it involved bribery. And it didn't work for long, as you can see...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard you met my step-dad today! Hope you're able to get things worked out with the insurance company and get back on the road soon.

A really bad storm hit our neighborhood this week, and there are construction signs everywhere. We haven't had our roof checked out yet, but I'm pretty sure it needs to be replaced. We had a similar hail storm just a few years ago and our insurance company replaced our roof then, so I'm afraid they will drop us or raise our rates if we have to have it done again!

mom said...

All of your post don't have to be really good. just add a picture or to and it is perfect.