CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 06, 2009

6/30 This is harder than I thought...

Blogging every day, that is.

Have I mentioned that Chloe very rarely takes naps these days?

Throughout the week when I am working, she is known to sleep until 10am. Sometimes later. So it's a little understanding that she doesn't nap.

But let me tell you, it's a different story anytime I am at home when she wakes up. Every day I look forward to possibly being able to sleep in a bit. Or at least be up a little bit before her so that I have time to shower. Nope. She's up by 8-830 on those days. And it's not just the weekends. I wasn't feeling well this past Wed, plus I had some shopping to do, so I took the day off work. Sure enough, I hear her little voice at 7am.

I guess I can't complain too much. It is pretty cute to be woken up every morning by, "Mama? Mmmaaammmaaaaa! Mama!".

That girl.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH so nice to see you back...I am FINALLY catching up on blogs! BTW I love my passat and it has almost 100,000 miles on it and still runs great! Unfortunately I am afraid that it may need to be traded for a mini-van soon. A sad sad day...