CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

2/30 Best Day EVER!!!

Not really.

Well, unless maybe you are Sponge Bob and Chloe.

Chloe LOVES sponge bob. I don't know why. Even more than Dora, if you can believe that.

A while back I happened to buy a Sponge Bob CD to listen to in the car. Turns out it had a music video hidden on it. Not just any music video mind you, but the music video for Best Day Ever!

I have to admit it's one of those catchy songs that you find yourself bobbing your head to, then look around and make sure nobody was watching...

Anyway--Chloe LOVES this particular song. She always sings along to it at the top of her lungs. Unfortunately she only knows the chorus real well, the rest of the song she mumbles through.

I apologize for the crappy video quality, but I wasn't thinking about the fact that I was basically recording her in the dark. And I just mainly wanted you all to hear her sing anyway. Not sure if it's just because I'm her mom, but I find this absolutely hilarious. (Don't worry, I spared you the whole video and trimmed it to only include the very last chorus... :) )

(Oh. And she obviously got her singing ability from me.)


4 comments:

mom said...

The girl loves to sing!She cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

Chloe can really belt it out, can't she! Too cute!

Brandon would love Chloe. That's his favorite spongebob song and he was singing it all day long yesterday.

Bobby said...

OMG how cute is that. Thanks, I needed that today!

Kelli said...

SO cute!