CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Can't Think of a Title...

I'm glad that people are figuring out how to post (although some use the skill more than others :) ) I am sure some of you might be wondering why the process is so complicated. But really it's not. If you choose "other" as your identity, all you have to do is put your name. The only real complicated part is doing the letter input thing at the end.

This is an option that I have added in order for people to post. The reason is that "people" have come up with a way to post spam on your blog. If you have to enter these numbers each time you post, it lessens the likelihood that someone will take the time to post spam and is makes it impossible for the automated responses. I think it really works...the problem is that I've been known to have to enter five sets of numbers until I've actually entered them correctly.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

So I am thinking about getting a digital camcorder. I think that it would be neat to be able to take video while we are over in Vietnam for all you to see.

The problem is that they are somewhat expensive (unless you compare it to the cost of my tires. Which is a prime example of why tires irritate me so much. I would much rather have a digital camcorder than new tires). Plus, we have a regular camcorder right now. Although I'm unsure as to the condition since it was Mark's and I don't think it's been used since I met him. Actually, we may have used it when Sammi was a puppy, I'm not sure.

I'm sure that once we have the baby that we will use the camera more frequently. I've currently got a pro's and con's list going. So I would like to hear your guy's thoughts. Do you think it would be worth upgrading? Would you guys actually watch the videos? Or would you be fine with waiting until we got back?

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I have a little more news, but I think I will wait until next Monday to post about it....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

doizrpxWell A digital camcorder would be a neat toy, but as long as you take pictures I would be very happy. You can post stills and we would not have to wait til you got back for those. I have a camcorder, not digital, that I have never used. If Marks doesn't work You are more than welcome to take mine.

What other news do you have that we have to wait til Monday to hear?

Angel said...

If I told you, then you wouldn't be waiting until Monday now would you?

Anonymous said...

What a smart Butt!

Angel said...

It's the only way that I can ensure that people will come back!