CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 17, 2006

Well...Here's my answer:


Angel:

That sounds very exciting and is no problem whatsoever. I will say that we have not had this situation before and I am not too sure how that works from a maternity leave standpoint but that is something we can look into. Taking those several weeks off and more if you want is not a problem. If you want to or will need to take more than that off then some of the time might be unpaid because our maternity leave benefit is paid through our short-term disability policy and I would not think that would cover time off for adoptions.

So basically, I can take whatever time I want...and I was thinking it was going to be an issue to take two weeks.....

So officially I have accepted an offer and will start December 11th!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are excited for you in that you chose the job you really wanted and went for it!! That's neat that you can take what time you need off-should be exciting for the firm also-this is the small firm 1.6 miles from your house-correct?

Anonymous said...

I am very proud of you sweetie. I knew everything would go well.