CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 06, 2006

Priceless Moments

Three new (cheapest that I could possibly get plus with coupon) tires for my car....... $350

Supplies and supplements from Natures Cupboard...........................................................$65

Vitamin supplements for the dogs.........................................................................................$20

Supplies purchased to fix the toilet.......................................................................................$35


Watching Mark fix the toilet only to have new leaks pop up...........................................Priceless!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

So today was a pretty expensive day for us. Most of you know how I feel about having to spend money on tires. Unfortunately you have to do what you have to do.

Our downstairs toilet has been messed up for awhile now. We bought a part for it, but Mark (nor anybody else) has made the time to fix it until now. So Mark decides to go for it this weekend. And he did a great job replacing the piece...only to have broken another piece. So we go out last night and get some neww parts that Mark sets out to install. He did a great job with this as well....only to have another part start leaking. So while we were out today, we stop and get another part...which doesn't work. So now Mark is out trying to find yet another part.

Now don't get me wrong, I am not giving Mark a hard time at all...I think he's doing a great job. And really, I don't care how long it takes, as long as it gets fixed eventually. Mark's just going to end up a certified plumber before we actually get it fixed! :):):)

As I'm reading this getting ready to post it, I have a feeling that it doesn't come across as funny as it really is. But trust me...it's hilarious~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't know you needed tires again? Seems like you are always getting those!! Hope Mark got toilet all fixed-good for him to do it on his own. We spent lots of bucks getting Jeep fixed and leak fixed from upstairs bathroom in one day also-so we had a PRICELESS day too. Hope this week goes better.

Angel said...

Tell me about it. Everytime I turn around I'm being told that I need new tires!

Mark did finally get the toilet fixed--all my himself! He was very proud of himself, as was I. It took awhile, but he learned and figured everything out on his own.

Hopefully the jeep works well now. I hate car troubles...

Anonymous said...

Great Job Mark. I am proud of you. I am also sure that every single part you replaced was needing it. So you turned several jobs into one.