CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Stress Test

I've been waiting ever so patiently to get our appointment in the mail to go get fingerprinted by the immigration office in order to get our last form processed. So yesterday I get the letter in the mail and proceed to open it...

Only it's not our appointment letter. It's a letter stating that they need copies of both of our Social Security card's in order to process our paperwork and get an appointment. Which leads to today...

I have spent a great deal of today frantically searching our house and my mom's house for my social security card. I know that I had it at one point, but it seems it's nowhere to be found. I don't understand where it could be. I know that certain people may think that I am disorganized, but in reality, contrary to perception, I can usually find the things that I am looking for.

My level of frustration at this point is currently indescribable. Hopefully I will be able to post later with better news...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your indescribable level of frustration is understated. You need to set back and take a few deep breaths. I know I am a fine one to talk, but that jusr makes it easier for me to see. You weren't this stressed all the years you spent in school. I love you and I know everything will fall into place.

Angel said...

Well, I am all better now I think. I had my frustrated moment and now it's over...

Anonymous said...

Seems like you just keep getting things done little by little-hope Mark knew where his card was! Remember, breathe deeply, relax, it will all come together.

Angel said...

Things are going smoothly now. We found Mark's card just fine...actually two of them!