CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Tomorrow's the Big Day...

Although I'm sure it will be tomorrow before you read this, so really it should probably say that today's the big day. But anyway.

I am finally going to sit for the first section of the CPA exam. At noon. I'm SO excited...I can't wait!!!!

Actually that was a lie. I think I would prefer to cut my head off or poke my eye out or something. But it could be worse I suppose.

I'm just praying that I pass and get it over with. It seems like everyone around me is failing it left and right, which has me on edge. But we'll see. I'll report back tomorrow with how I think I did........

Have a great night!!! And good day!!!

9 comments:

Angel said...

Hmm...

Guess nobody wanted to wish me luck. :(

Anonymous said...

You don't need luck you are Smart. I have full & complete faith in you. So If I did wish you luck, I know you don't REALLY need it.

Anonymous said...

I think things are moved around on the page And you added a picture Very good.

Anonymous said...

Did you get y0ur air & heat installed?

Angel said...

1. Sometimes luck is still needed :)

2. You may notice that I change the website template ever so often because I can't find one that I love and I don't know how to design them myself. And yes I did add a picture. I will probably change it to a different one, this one was just kind of an experiment.

3. We did not get the HVAC (I learned a new acronym so that I don't have to say "central air and heat" etc, anymore, although this long sentence probably defeats that purpose)installed yet. Clarence's main contractor guy called in sick...they will do it tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I am SO SORRY I did not get on Wed. or Thurs. Angel so I could be praying for you. I have been really down since Tues. night due to something with the wedding. Anyway, hope you did really fantastic as I know you will-again I am sorry. Hope you get your HVAC in before the cold weather comes this weekend. Like that you added a picture, kinda small though but will take some experimenting. If you only have a "working" video camera for your trip to Vietnam, I am sure that will work-stills are fine-ref. to wedding-talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

So it's past tomorrow now, how did you do?

Anonymous said...

And as far as making a page, I can help with that if you would like, but you should probably get in touch with me over the phone or something, because the only time I can really find time to check your blog is friday nights at school.

Anonymous said...

how did the test go? I haven't tried in over a year or so. Does belated luck work? if so i wish you luck!