CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Week in Review

I am glad to report that this week is almost over for me--workwise that is.

Week in Review:

Friday-Reversed into Mark's car.
Saturday- Did some shopping; helped my parent's move; birthday party for my brother.
Sunday- Went and watched the game at a friends house; played ping pong for the first time EVER.
Monday- Closed on a home equity loan for upgrades to our house; gave blood (Mark was turned down :) )
Tuesday- Invited David (from work) over and the three of us went to see Borat. It was probably the funniest thing that I've ever seen in my life, although I will admit as a disclaimer probably inappropriately funny.
Wedneday- Dentist appointments for both of us... (we'll see how many cavities THIS dentist says Mark has); I will be putting in my notice at work!!!! :)
Thursday- THANKSGIVING; 4TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY~~

So as you can see, we've had/will have a pretty exciting week!

Talk to you all later!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Happy Anniversary to the both of you. I can't believe you have never played ping pong and Why was marke turned down for blood donation?

Anonymous said...

Yes I do know how to spell mark's name, Just checking to see if anyone is paying attention.

Angel said...

I guess I've led a sheltered life... and Mark can't donate because he's taken drugs from someone from Africa since 1977. Go figure.

Anonymous said...

"Mark can't donate because he's taken drugs from someone from Africa since 1977." WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??????

Angel said...

The Indiana blood bank puts forth all kinds of weird restrictions...

Anonymous said...

so what drugs did he take from africa?