CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Progress

We received our appointment to get fingerprinted yesterday. We go on the 29th. Which now that I think about it, might be no good. When I first looked at it, I was thinking next Wednesday, but next Wednesday is the 22nd. The 29th is when I have to take the next portion of my CPA exam. That sucks. So hold on a second, I need to go check the time of my exam............. My exam is at noon and lasts 3 hours, by fingerprinting appt is at 2:15.... hmm.

I think what I am going to do is show up at 10 to try and take my exam see how early I can get in and hope that I am able to make it downtown by 2:15. Wish me luck!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you can get in early to take exam! you'll do great! WOW, next step-fingerprints!! this is getting exciting!!

Angel said...

****Update: I am still going to try and get in early for my exam, but the CIS office said that I will be fine as long as I can get in there before 3:30. So everything seems to working out nicely! :)

On a slightly different note, am I the only one who can't ever seem to get the work verification thing right on the first try???

Anonymous said...

Well things are coming right along. Work verification thing?

Anonymous said...

never mind you ment Word Verification, ok I get it now, I am a bit slow, I thought that was something to do with verifing your job for the adoption process. Like I said... never mind. I usually do ok with it. except this time