CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Crises Diverted...I Hope.

Well, I (or rather my mom) found a social security card of mine. It has my maiden name on it, but I think it should be ok.

Between the adoption paperwork, my move up north for work, new job search, cramming for the CPA exam, sorting out bills, trying to get the bathroom fixed, all on top of everyday "life" stuff, I think my hormones are way out of wack. Everything seemed to be going ok until I couldn't find my social security card today...that seemed to be the straw that broke something's back (I can't remember how the saying goes).

In some unrelated news, I burnt the crap out of my hand tonight. A boiling hot water burn on top of a steam burn. Four hours later and I am wishing I could chop my hand off....

*************************************************************************

I have a website that you guys might find interesting. It is by a family who is in Vietnam right now picking up their baby. There's a lot of information, but what you guys might find especially interesting are the dates on the side of the page. The are basically chronicaling thier time in vietnam. Basically it will give you an idea of what happens once you (we) are in Vietnam to pick up the baby.

www.welcomehomeava.com

Aside from giving you guys information, I sort of have an ulterior motive. I would like to do this same thing. That way we can keep you guys up to date on what's happening with us over there when we go. So if any of you technology savvy people out there can help me with this, I would absolutely apppreciate it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angel I have burn stuff here do you need some? I will go look at he sit and check back.

Angel said...

Thanks for the burn cream. Let me know your thoughts on the site.

Anonymous said...

I love the website. That will be so neat if you can keep in touch with family while you are gone to get your little blessing. Hope your hand is better.

Anonymous said...

I hope the burn cream helped. I loved the site and I think that between us we can figure your site.