CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 01, 2007

Bella-Baby...



Thursday: Didn't do much. Tracked down some extra paperwork that we needed for our interviews. Found out that my paperwork didn't get submitted in time for me to have my interview Friday. Took a nap when Chloe napped.




Friday: Went to Japan Airlines because our travel agent won't help us. Watched The Ringer. Purchased Pirates of the Carribean 3. Hung out at the hotel while the rest of the families had their first interviews.




Our first interview will be Monday. Our medical will be on the 7th. It looks like the earliest I will get home will be the 12th. That will make me gone for over a month... On the bright side, when else will I ever be able to have been out of the country for a month!?!




Some random pictures of Chloe-belle:










5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that paperwork stuff is really frustrating for you! especially since you had to sit knowing that everyone else had there first interview. I guess there is a reason for everything... Why won't your travel agent help you? I thought that was their job, that's nuts! Chloe is adorable!! cute pictures! Keep your chin up honey, and come home to us healthy and happy. Love you

Angel said...

He just is not a very good travel agent...don't know why.

Love you too!

Anonymous said...

well, that really sux...I guess it's kinda cool that you're out of the country for a month, but then again, it's really not...I hope you can get back when you should this time...and it's bullstuff that you have to wait for your interview because some dude decided his work week was over with only your stuff left to do...Anyways, those are really good pictures of Chloe. Is she calming down any?

Anonymous said...

I love that last picture!
I am so proud of you for keeping your cool head in this even though you are drowning crapola. You don't get that from me, I know everything will be fine, delayed, but fine.
Love ya mom

Anonymous said...

Can't believe your paperwork didn't get done even though you are there by yourself without help. Love the pictures-can't wait to hold her. Bet this is hard on Mark to see her and not be there with her. Be careful and we hope everything goes smoothly from now on so you can come home soon with Chloe. Love you lots!!!