CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Being Owned

So I have to share a funny conversation that I had this weekend. My niece Cheyanne was staying at my house for a few days, and she was sitting next to me as I was changing Chloe's diaper. The conversation went like this:

Cheyanne: Do you think Chloe likes being owned?

Me: Owned??? (After a little thinking to decide what she meant) Well, yeah I think she does. I think she likes having a mommy and daddy.

Cheyanne: Oh. Murphy likes taking baths and having his collar put on. My daddy says it's because he likes being owned.

In case it's not obvious, Murphy is a dog. I found this conversation quite humorous! :)

I'll update more later and post more pictures, once I replace the battaries in my camera.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have already fessed up to the fact that you have the batteries for your camera... so... PUT THEM IN IT! love ya - Mom

Anonymous said...

isn't it funny how children see things sometimes? So innocent....