CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

FEED ME!!!

***Don't forget to go to the post below this and vote for the cutest picture!! And for those of you that have already, a huge thanks!!!

So I occassionally feed Chloe baby food. The pediatrician recommended that I hold off on feeding her, as she'll get all the nutrition she needs through her formula. But I occassionally do try some.

I have to tell you that feeding time around here is super dangerous. First of all, I think she likes the food, but she just hasn't quite figured out how to keep the food in her mouth. She tries to eat like she takes her bottle, and her tongue pushes the food out of her mouth.

Well, she likes to "help" me feed her. By help, I mean waiting until the spoon is almost completely in her mouth, then reaching up and shoving the spoon practically down her throat! I tried to get a couple pictures, but it didn't work. But here are a few pictures of her eating her pears:


Here she is pretty entertained by newspaper...


And here she is this morning. She was entertained by the bag of diapers for at least 10 minutes today!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well She will learn to eat solid food soon that is if she doesn't swallow all of her spoons