CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Poll

I am a little curious as to who all reads my blog. If you don't mean leaving a little comment and letting me know, I would appreciate it.

Also--For those of you that comment, do you ever come back to see if there are responses to your comments? When anyone leaves a comment, it gets emailed to me, which is where I read the comments from. I haven't been very diligent in responding to comments, which I plan to change. But before I do, I just want to make sure that people come back and look. Of course, you don't have to, I'll just know whose comments I should respond to! ;)

8 comments:

jenn said...

I still check in and check back on comments most of the time as I have noticed you reply in the comments :)

Anonymous said...

I check past comments.

Anonymous said...

I always check back comments as well

Anonymous said...

Hi Angel...I read and look forward to updates on your family and that adorable baby of yours! And of course read comments, it's interesting to hear what advice or things people have to say! Michelle

Jo said...

We live in South Bend, so a straight shot north from you. We got to Vietnam when you were getting ready to come home it looks like.

Chloe is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Angel, I read the posts every day and then always look back to read the comments. Love it and love you guys!!

Angel said...

Well, this is good to know. I am going to be more diligent in my responding to comments now.

Anonymous said...

Hi Angel,

I check in every so often to get caught up. Hope you read this. I always look forward to hearing from you. Fingerprints some time in the next couple of weeks for us! And we bought a new house! Your posts are too funny. I love reading them. And Chloe is a little DREAM GIRL!!!! Comodo Dragons, strawberry lemonade fits, boy haircuts and all!

Dorothy