CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 20, 2007

Chloe's first haircut...

So Chloe doesn't have THAT much hair. A set of clippers assualted her sometime between when her referral pictures were taken and we got to Vietnam to see her for the first time.

That being said, she does have some longer hairs. She has this one particular hair that stands out and is longer than the rest that we keep trying to remember to cut.

So I'm holding her when I see Mark break out the scissors. Finally, we were going to get that stubborn hair. And chopped it we did.

I then notice that Mark doesn't put the scissors down yet. You see, the hair above her ears was getting a little long as well, starting to come down past her ears. As he starts to go in for the kill, I off-handedly mention that most little girls like for their hair to grow out.

Apparently Mark is so used to cutting his own hair he forgot that we were going for a different look for Chloe. Luckily, I was there to remind him! ;)


***Edit*** After reading this entry, Mark wanted something clarified. He didn't actually go to cut her hair. "I said I was going to get smaller scissors first"-Mark 07-20-07

I also thought that I would add that we went out to dinner for the first time since being back from Vietnam with Chloe. We went to Johnnie Corrino's-an Italian place.

Well, I am excited to report that Chloe did superb!!! She did not cry or get held once during the whole meal!!! She stayed in her car seat the whole time!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what did you bribe her with?

Angel said...

I didn't really bribe her. Although she did have Henry to play with. Plus, while we waited for food, I fed her some carrots, parsnips, & Sweet potatoes. She was good enough to take breaks and let me eat when the food came!